This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of multi-disciplined projects, with the objective of executing the successful project implementation of an Enterprise Management solution in the cloud or on premise.
The Project Manager will need to understand customer project objectives and take ownership of contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. She or he will manage resources assigned to fulfil those requirements using the PMI implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution. The project manager will develop positive relationships with all project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realise expected benefits.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Management of the delivery schedule and budget to deliver to ensure project delivery is on time and in budget
- Management of third party and specialist resources assigned to the project
- Leads and manages project and resource schedules assigning and tracking tasks planned for the project team
- Project progress tracking
- Identifies, manages and mitigates the risks that may impact the project
- Complete project weekly status reports and steering committee presentations
- Communicates project activities including progress, budget, risks, issues to both client and organisation stake holders
- Champion and enforcer of the implementation methodology
- Assists with pre-sales project activities and including project estimation, contracts and presentation of project and methodologies to prospective customers
- Manages quality of the project deliverables
- Positive relationship management with client and key stakeholders
- Commercial awareness and excellent negotiation skills
- 5+ years of Experience in a similar role
- Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology or related
- Project Management Professional Certification is a must
- Strong enterprise systems knowledge is a must.
- Experience with Service Transition and Change management best practices.
- Experience of training, performance management and staff development within teams
- Excellent people management skills and customer service manner
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating on the subject “Project Manager”