Project Officer Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Economics Jobs, APDK Jobs
Job Reference No: APDK/PA/1/NAT/2019
The project officer will serve as an administrative function and support to the Project. Overseeing tasks delegated to by the Business Development Officer.
- A degree in a business administration/management, economics
- A diploma in project management will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
- Must be able to proactively address potential issues
- A collaborate working styles and a team player
- Able to thrive in a highly volume deadline driven work experience
- A positive and encouraging personality
- Highly motivated with a positive work ethic
- A reliable person, trustworthy and committed to the success of the project
- Able to work independently with less supervision
- A team player
- Excellent computer skills
- The project officer will provide operational and administrative assistance to the program manager and the program staff to maximize productivity
- To perform a variety of administrative, coordination and logistical services in support of the operations of the program and assist with information management
- To work closely with the team to support in development of creative concepts and proposals in all areas
- To Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Demonstrate commitment to clients needs and confidentiality throughout the project cycle
- To help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- To report updates verbally and in written form to management
- To organize, coordinate and monitor schedules to see that deadlines are met
- Any other duty as will be delegated to by the Business Development officer.
Terms of Contract
The appointment to these positions will be on a two (2) years contract, renewable for one (1) year subject to performance.
The successful candidates for the positions will be offered competitive remuneration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications as follows: –
Submit application letter together with CV, a letter of motivation, stating why he/she wishes to work for APDK, copies of relevant Certificates and National ID to email@example.com or send by post/hand delivery to the address shown below, clearly stating the job reference number on the envelop by close of business on 5th of July 2019 by 5.00pm.
Applications submitted after 5.00 pm on 5th of July, 2019 will not be accepted.
APDK avails equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Completed applications should be submitted to: –
Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya
P.O. Box 46747 – 00100,
Nairobi. Waiyaki Way, Opp. ABC Place/Auto Express
(At the Kabete Orthopedic Compound)