Property Caretaker Job at Alternate Doors
Our Client is currently looking to hire a Property Caretaker.
Our company is looking for a hardworking, honest and self motivated person to manage one of our properties.
Property Caretaker Job Responsibilities
- Opening and closing, unlocking and locking of gates and doors
- Monitoring and administering CCTV system
- Checking and securing the building premises, in liaison with security guard alarm activation Register as main key Holder and be the first point of contact for access in any situation.
- Monitor and report any occurrences in and around the building, its surroundings and its occupants, likely to be a nuisance or security risk.
- General tidying up of common areas
- Be responsible for monitoring and storing cleaning supplies and equipment
- Noting, monitoring and reporting any defects in the buildings to the property manager.
- Ensure that all lights are working effectively
- Be aware of the location of all water and electricity meters and read meters as required.
- Any other work requested by, and deemed appropriate by the company
- Ensuring all utilities are functioning well and are in good working condition. Padlocks, taps, switches and bulbs, door locks, window locks and tiles.
- Inventory management of all cleaning and maintenance materials and equipment
- Supervising any contracted cleaners and maintenance workers
- Carrying out minor repairs to property, fixtures, fittings and equipment, which are not beyond the scope of an unskilled handyman, and drawing the attention to property manager to any repairs or maintenance work, which is beyond the competence and responsibility of Caretaking staff.
Qualifications for the Property Caretaker Job
- KCSE certificate: C minimum
- Experience in caretaking in a commercial or retail property management, will be an added advantage
- Computer literate
- In possession of valid Police clearance certificate
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.