Our client a Real estate firm dealing with commercial properties is looking to hire a Property Manager.
- Maintaining the establishment in an excellent tenable condition & advising the management on areas of improvement within budgets.
- Perform tenant screening.
- Advertising marketing units and maintaining tenancy occupancy levels.
- Address tenancy complaints.
- Dealing with service providers, repairs and utility companies.
- Invoicing and collection of services charges handling late payments in a timely manner.
- Preparation of annual charge service budget & reconciliations.
- Enforcing occupancy policies and procedures
- Maintain and updating of the tenant’s database.
- Administration of statutory requirements, statutory compliance on Health, safety, security and environment, lifts and fire inspection, land rates, land rents and contractual-lease obligations.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in Real Estate/Property Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in commercial property management.
- The Applicant must have sound knowledge in property and project management skills .
- Understanding on development and management of contracts including lease contracts and service level agreements.
- Understanding of the safety and health regulations and applications at the work place
How to Apply
All applications should be done to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th March 2019