Property Sales Agents Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
Salary: Kshs 10, 000 + Commissions of up to Kshs 50,000
Our client dealing in Property Sale i.e. Land in Kikuyu area is looking for property sales agent to be intermediaries between sellers and buyers.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Manage property auctions or exchanges.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Degree/ Diploma in a Business related course.
- Should be 24 years and above.
- Must be fluent and conversant with the Kikuyu language.
- A driving license will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a real estate/ property salesperson will be an added advantage.
- Any sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Willingness and ability to do sales as training will be provided.
How to Apply
A retainer of Kshs. 10000 will be offered for the first 3 months plus commissions. Salary increment will be provided afterwards.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.