Psychiatrist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Machakos County Jobs
Job Group Q
Salary (Kshs 97,320 – 130,420)
Other allowances as per SRC guidelines.
- Responsible for the overall health care services delivery in the field of Psychiatry.
- Providing consultation, monitoring and follow-up of patients.
- Reviewing existing in-patient/outpatient activities and processes.
- Running psychiatric outpatient Clinics.
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan and work plans for health in psychiatry, and other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, one must:
- Have a Masters of Medicine in psychiatry from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Have served as a Medical Specialist -Psychiatrist for a minimum period of three (3) years. Must be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners’ & Dentists Board as a specialist.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team.
- Certificate of proficiency in computer operations from a recognized institution.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
How to Apply
Applicants should go to the following online link to apply:-
Apply here for the jobs
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online job
Application portal on or before Wednesday 24th April, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The shortlisted candidates will be required to:
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles (10) and 232 of the Constitution Kenya,
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Women, persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.