Public Relations Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, TVET Jobs
VACANCY NO.: TVETA/1/SEP/ 2019: (ONE (1) POST)
- Welcoming visitors and answering or referring inquiries;
- Directing clients/calls to the right offices for assistance;
- Dealing with queries from the public and customers;
- Taking and relaying messages;
- Providing information to callers;
- Monitoring visitor access and maintaining security awareness;
- Controlling inventory relevant to reception area;
- Should have at least three (3) years’ experience as a Public Relations Assistant cum receptionist in a busy reception.
- Should have a Diploma in Public Relations or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of KCSE C Plain or its equivalent with at least a C plain in English and Kiswahili.
- Telephone Operations training will be an added advantage.
- Should have adequate knowledge of telephone switchboard operations.
- Should be able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili.
- Should be able to effectively present information to callers regarding general inquiries.
Terms of Engagement
One (1) year contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Consolidated pay of Kshs. 50,000 (Basic Pay: 30,000, Allowances: 20,000) per month
Gratuity: 31% of basic pay.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their applications and attach their Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates, testimonials and national identification card. They should also include their day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address and names and addresses of three referees to reach the undersigned not later than 5.00 PM ON 23RD SEPTEMBER 2019.
Envelopes containing the documents should clearly be marked with the position applied for and addressed to:-
The Director General/CEO,
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA)
Utalii House, 8th Floor
Utalii Street, Off Uhuru Highway
P.O. Box 35625–00100