Our client is a water bottling company operating within Kenya.
They seek to hire a suitably qualified person in the role of a Quality Analyst who will take charge of quality controls and operations of the lab.
- Be instrumental in developing new recipes in conjunction with the production team
- Develop modifications on existing products and recipes
- Carry out research on continuous basis to meet the targeted new product developments
- Supervise the QC team
- To run and establish an application laboratory, together with company management
- Develop safe and stable products of highest quality and great taste according to set recipes and standards
- Think and act commercially, understand customer needs and challenges and support technical sales and customers in selecting the right products
- Develop proactively good manufacturing practices for laboratory daily business
- Degree in Quality Control, Food technology or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years professional lab experience in a busy food manufacturing setup preferably beverage manufacturing
- Recipe and product development knowhow for beverages mandatory
- Ability to Work with highest international beverage standards
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting “QUALITY ANALYST” on the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th February 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted