Monitoring & Service Quality Analyst Officer Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Call Centre Jobs, Banking Jobs, I&M Bank Jobs
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the Call Centre agents are adhering to the standards, procedures and policies of the Bank while offering the highest level of service.
The Call Monitoring and Quality Assurance analyst monitors all interactions at the call Centre – voice calls, e-mails, social media and handling customer complaints with an aim of proactively measuring the service experience, level of compliance, identifying improvement areas and undertaking corrective measures.
The role will report to the Call Centre Manager and will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring of calls, e-mails, social media responses and complaints management using the call center quality matrix and guidelines to ensure compliance with the Bank’s Customer Service Standards, procedures, SLA.s and policies.
- Assessing the Call Centre Agents’ performance in voice calls, e-mail, social media and complaints handling using the set Quality Matrices and preparing Monthly performance reports.
- Continuous feedback and coaching for all call center agents based on the individual Quality Assurance findings
- Tracking of agreed Individual agents’ action plans based on Quality check findings to ensure improved performance of both individuals and the call Centre
- Trend Monitoring and reporting of common and repetitive gaps to the Call Centre manager for further action
- In conjunction with the call Centre manager, the Call Centre Monitoring and Quality Assurance analyst will recommend and/or conduct relevant training based on common gaps noted
- Regularly updating the call quality template depending on the prevailing needs at the Call Centre
- Responsible for ensuring all agents are up to speed with the Banks products and services and the reference material is easy to access, up to date and correctly stored on the shared folder etc. The QA Officer will administer monthly product tests to gauge the level of product knowledge at the call Centre.
- Monitoring Industry trends to ensure the Call Centre practices remain relevant and are current
- Working closely with the Call centre Manager to ensure all scripts and call Centre policies are up to date.
- Business related degree holder from a recognized University (Min – 2nd class upper or equivalent).
- Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of 2.5 years’ experience at a call centre within a financial institution preferably a bank. Familiarity with quality assurance functions is an added advantage.,
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to provide objective and constructive feedback
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Effective time management Skills
- Good reporting skills
- Proper knowledge of the bank’s processes.
How to Apply