Quality Assurance Manager Jobs, Quality Assurance Jobs, Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Jobs
Sphinx Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company. It is involved in manufacturing of both human and veterinary medicine as well as the distribution of these pharmaceutical products.
The key role of the position is to ensure ALL products are manufactured and distributed according to WHO standards. This function maintains quality compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the organization Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The quality function also ensures the timely release of product batches into the marketplace for sale, meeting financial sales targets and ensuring that quality product is available to patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- 3 years’ plus years relevant experience in the regulated pharmaceutical industry, specifically including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and/or Drug Regulatory Affairs
- A mature person, aged 30 years & above.
- Skills: Team player, good communicator, keen, creative & Innovative.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
- Person of unquestionable integrity.
How To Apply
Applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager enclosed with a CV, current Salary & indicating the Expected Gross Salary can be sent to email@example.com