Quality Control Assistant Jobs, Jobs in Thika, Laboratory Technician Jobs, Wisen HR Jobs
Location: Thika, Kiambu county
Our client, a manufacturer of hygiene products, is hiring a Quality Control Assistant to join their company.
The purpose of this job is to ensure quality control processes and procedures are followed as per the company’s requirements.
- Maintain cleanliness of quality lab and lab equipment
- Perform online inspection for in-process and finished goods
- Perform batch wise inspection to the finished goods lot, pass or reject the batch number
- Sample collection and performing wet & dry lab testing of SFG
- Responsible for reporting lab results to the executive
- Documentation/upload on ERP of QA reports
- Reporting of rejected / hold SFG, RM & PM during shift
- Documentation of quality report on daily basis
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or Laboratory technician from a recognized institution
- Work experience of at least 1-2 years in a manufacturing set-up
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues.
Division: Quality Control
Reports to: Quality Control Manager
Direct reports: None
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 27th May 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.