Quality Controller Jobs, Jobs In Mombasa, Brites Management Jobs
Purpose of the Job
Ensuring that Quality procedures and standards are adhered to in the production; implement and enforce Food Safety and HACCP standards as per the set ISO standards
- On-line process checks; records and documentation, raw & packaging material analysis, hygiene implementation
- Inspect and approve incoming raw materials before use
- Carry out microbiological tests on finished products, water, staff, machines and the environment
- Maintain QC records as per legal and company standards
- Process monitoring as per the company set standards
- Create and ensure SOP’S are followed
- Report on any process deviations or potentials for in order to consistently ensure quality
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports submitted to the quality assurance manager
- Conduct tests on finished products and ensure all deviations are identified and corrective actions implemented as per the company requirement.
- Identify and control non-conforming products before they leave the factory
- Filling of documents and records.
- Degree/ Diploma in Food Science or relevant qualification
- Knowledge of ISO Standards – Food Safety Systems, & Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge on organic foods is an added advantage
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Assertive and proactive and
- Planning, coordinating and organising skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.