Quality Management & Risk Officer Jobs, Quality Assurance Jobs, Risk Management Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) is seeking competent, capable, ambitious, self motivated and dynamic individuals that demonstrate the appropriate expertise and experience to contribute to the development of the Konza Technopolis into a sustainable world class technology hub.
KoTDA therefore invites qualified Interested individuals to apply for the under listed position;
Quality Management & Risk Officer Ref No: KoTDA/HR29/2019
Basic Salary Scale :Ksh 60,000- 110,000 p.m
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Department: Corporate Research & Strategy
- Describing and estimating the risks affecting the Authority;
- Carrying out risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identification;
- Carrying out processes such as implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare a mitigation plan if things go wrong;
- Assisting in carrying out quarterly audits to ensure compliance with ISO procedures;
- Assisting in conducting and scheduling effective training for staff in regard to Quality Management Systems and Risk Management;
- Assisting in definition of quality procedures in conjunction with operational
and technical staff,
- Assisting in maintenance of controls and documentation procedures and policies;
- Compiling data for trend analysis and reporting;
- Assisting in the implementation of the annual Quality Improvement Plan; and
- Carrying out quarterly routine awareness programs to management on risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Statistics, Business related studies or related disciplines from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be
accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution. Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 18th November 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition
and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the
marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.