Quantity Surveyor Assistant Jobs, Assistant Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Vihiga County Jobs
Job Group “J”
The officer will work under the supervision and guidance of the County Quantity Surveyor.
- Kenyan citizenship
- Diploma or a Technician Certificate Part III in the field of Quantity Surveying or its equivalent and relevant qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Registered as a licentiate member of Institution of Quantity Surveyor of Kenya (IQSK)
- Proficiency in computer application skills from a recognized Institution.
- At least one year relevant experience
- Squaring dimensions and abstracting for preparation of Bills of Quantities:
- Preparation of specification
- Preparation of payment certificates and Final Accounts;
- Compilation of tender and contract documents.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download the respective job application forms from the county’s official website using this link vihiga.go.ke/career.html
Fill and submit one hard copy for the best vacancy of interest in a sealed envelope to the office of the Secretary/CEO of the County Public Service Board. Remember to indicate the position applied on top of the envelope and drop it in the Governor’s Building, Ground Floor Room 03.
Deadline for the applications is 31st January,2019 by 5.00pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300,
County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing, giving or accepting bribes will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Only shortlisted
Candidates will be notified.