Radiographer Assistant Jobs, Radiographer Jobs, Medical Jobs, MTRH Jobs
JOB GRADE MTRH 10
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Evaluate radiation safety measures, including checking equipment for malfunctions and errors.
- Manage referrals to ensure patients receive a radiation dose as low as reasonably possible.
- Control visiting staff and patients in radiation work areas.
- Provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Keep up to date with health and safety guidelines, including ionizing radiation regulations for protection.
Radiographer Assistant responsibilities include:
- Providing radiographic services to patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- Ensuring supply of radiographic and photographic equipment;
- Preparing medical examination rooms for patients; and
- Positioning patients for imaging.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Diagnostic or Therapeutic Radiography from Kenya Medical Training College or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration to Society of Radiographers in Kenya (SORK)
- Current practicing license from Radiation Protection Body.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
- Effective communication skills.
- High standards of professional ethics.
- Responsive, prompt and effective provision of services.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good time management.
- Team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Client service support and public relations.
How To Apply
The successful candidates will still be entitled to applicable allowances to these grades.
If you are innovative, self-starter, results-oriented individual and you meet the above requirements, please send six (6) hard copies of your application with detailed C.V, together with certified copies of your relevant academic/professional testimonials and three (3) letters from referees of whom two (2) must be from your profession to:
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Chandaria Cancer and Chronic Disease Centre
P O Box 3-30100
The deadline for submitting full applications will be on Friday, 31st May 2019 at 5:00 pm.
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital is an equal opportunity Employer. Women, Persons Living with Disability (PLWDs) and those from Marginalized Areas are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.