Radiographer Jobs, Medical Jobs, PCEA Chogoria Hospital Jobs
PCEA Chogoria Hospital was established in 1922 and serves as a referral and teaching Hospital. It has a 295 bed capacity that focuses on the provision of Curative, Preventive and Promotive Health Care services in Tharaka Nithi County and the greater Meru, Embu and as far as Isiolo and Marsabit Counties.
We are seeking to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Radiographer’s main responsibility will be to operate diagnostic equipment e.g. CT scan, X-ray and Ultrasound to examine patient’s for an illness or an accident.
- Must have a Diploma in a Medical Imaging Science/ Sonography, Radiography or is equivalent from recognized institution
- A Higher Diploma in Medical imaging Sciences (Ultrasound) from a recognized institution an added advantage.
- Experience in a hospital/diagnostic busy environment a must
- Must be able to perform X-Ray and all Ultrasound examinations
- Ability to operate MRI added advantage
- Must be registered with Radiation Protection Board with valid practice License.
- Minimum working experience of at least 2 years
- Good computer skills and ability to determine correct procedures and perform a variety of clinical imaging
- Display excellent communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
- Personal attributes: integrity, honesty, ethics and integrity, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Evaluate patient’s medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis.
- Interact with patient’s to offer them psychological support and address their concerns regarding an imaging procedure
- Adjust diagnostic equipment to deliver accurate amount of radiation to patients amongst other duties
How to Apply
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees with their contacts and email addresses), certificates, licenses and testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 12th July 2019.
PCEA Chogoria Hospital
P.O. Box 35 – 60401
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer