Radiographer Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Vihiga County Jobs
Job Group ‘H’
- An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of an experienced officer.
- Providing radiographic services to the patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) with grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics;
- Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered with the Society of Radiographers in Kenya.
- Must have a valid Practicing License from the Radiation Protection Board.
- Experience in a hospital/diagnostic busy environment.
- Must be able to perform X-Ray and all Ultrasound examinations.
- Ability to operate CT Scan/MRI added advantage
- Computer proficiency and ability to determine correct procedures and perform a variety of clinical imaging.
- Display excellent communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
- Be able to maintain accurate patient records.
- Team player
- Must meet the requirement of the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
The applicants should download the “revised application for Employment form “VCPSB/APP.01A-2018” on the official County Website, complete it and submit to the undersigned on or before Friday 17th May, 2019 at 5pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300
- Do not attach your ID card , Academic, Professional or any other documents to the application form
- County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer and encourages People Living with Disabilities, Youth and Women to apply.
- County Public Service Board does not charge any recruitment fee whatsoever. Do Not Pay Money to Fraudsters because Our services are absolutely free
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Those with certificates from foreign institutions must have them certified by the relevant authority