For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Be in possession of at least the KCSE mean grade C (plain) with grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics or its equivalent qualifications.
- Be in possession of a Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical Imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Providing radiographic services to patients in a hospital, the officer will be expected to process, verify and maintain information relating to patients;
- Order and maintain records of Radiographic and photographic equipment and other supplies.
- He will guide and supervise staff working under him.
How to Apply
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details