Senior Medical Specialists (Radiologist) Jobs, Radiologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Nairobi County Jobs
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
JOB GROUP ‘Q’ (2 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 26th Oct 2018
Salary Scale: Kshs 97,320.00 to Kshs 130,420.00
House Allowance: Kshs 45,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 14,000.00
Risk Allowance: Ksh 30,000.00
Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 30,000.00
Roles for the Senior Medical Specialists (Radiologist) Job
- Evaluation of diagnostic images to ensure they are of diagnostic value.
- Provide reports for diagnostic images.
- Conduct ICT imaging and interpretation.
- Perform routine and Doppler ultrasound imaging and interpretation.
- Administer Intravenous procedure for contrast materials.
- Perform fluoroscopic screening for special procedure.
- Provide guidance to Radiographers and Ultra sonographers.
- Participate in Hospital and department CME’s.
- Contribute to Medical Imaging, research and writing articles
Senior Medical Specialists (Radiologist) Job Qualifications
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) degree from an institution that is recognized in Kenya.
- Be a holder of Master’s Degree of Medicine in Radiology or Post Graduate Qualification from a University that is recognized in Kenya
- Must be registered by the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least 2-year post-graduate working experience general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan
- A valid practice license from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Must have good interpersonal and Communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before 26th October.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.