Radiologists Jobs, Medical Jobs, Machakos County Jobs
Job Group Q
Salary (Kshs 97,320 – 130,420)
Other allowances as per SRC guidelines.
- Assisting in the implementation and coordination of radiography policies and programs and ensuring maintenance of radiography standards and ethics.
- Coordinating, supervising and regulation of medical imaging activities; monitoring and evaluating quality control/ quality assurance programs.
- Ensuring maintenance of radiation safety standards.
- Initiating and coordinating maintenance of medical imaging equipment’s and accessories.
- Ensuring radiation safety to patients and staff and assisting in deploying, supervising, guiding and praising medical imaging personnel.
- Bachelors of Science degree in any of the following fields: Radiography Sciences, Radiography Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in the following fields: Radiation Technology, Management from a recognized Institution.
- Be registered by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Be registered as a consultant by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
How to Apply
Applicants should go to the following online link to apply:-
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online job
Application portal on or before Wednesday 24th April, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The shortlisted candidates will be required to:
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles (10) and 232 of the Constitution Kenya,
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Women, persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.