Real Estates Valuation and Agency Manager Jobs, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
- Reviewing and verify all data on final estimations of Land Values in all resettlement Action Plans utilizing the applicable valuation models;
- Managing all Land Grievances affecting the Corporation ;
- Up-dating the Road Reserves assets database,
- Planning for and Oversee the preparing, reviewing, disclosing and updating Resettlement Action Plans for donor funded projects;
- Collecting, collating and disseminating information on land acquisition for the Corporation after ensuring all compensation awards by the ministry responsible for lands, are accurate and true reflection
- ensuring Development partners safeguards guidelines under RAP are adhered to during Compensation
- Coordinating the Corporation ’s land acquisition process
- Managing livelihood restoration measures for donor funded projects;
- Preparing and disseminate appropriate mechanisms and technologies to plan for, conduct and manage stakeholders in development projects undertaken by the Corporation to meet the overall safeguards goals of projects;
- Planning for and oversee Preparation and implementation of work plans for the Land Valuer, Senior Land valuer;
- Organizing donor and site meetings for safeguards; and
- Preparing various reports as necessary.
- Masters Degree in Land Economics, Land Administration, or Real Estate from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Bachelors Degree in Land Economics, Land Administration, or Real Estate from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Post Graduate Diploma qualifying as a full member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK) Chapter of Valuation and Estate Management Surveyors (VEMS) or Land Administration Management Surveyors (LAMS).
- Current Membership of the following bodies: Institution of Surveyors of Kenya, Estate Agents Registration Board, Valuers Registration Board, and any other relevant and recognized professional body.
- Valid Practising Licence from VRB.
- A minimum ten (10) years in relevant work and at least (3) years in a Management role in comparable position in the Public Service or in the Private Sector;
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer