Receivables Junior Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Accounts Receivable Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to hire a Receivables Junior Accountant.
- Review open accounts for collection efforts.
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Make outbound calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Update account status and database regularly
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3+ years proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk or accountant
- Solid understanding of KRA regulations, basic accounting and collection principles
- Comfortable working with targets
- Excellent customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org