Receptionist Jobs, Administration Jobs, Front Office Jobs, Customer Care Jobs, KEPHIS Jobs
- Guiding and directing customers.
- Operating the telephone switchboard.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service enquiries.
- Managing the customer care desk.
- Maintaining up to date records on visits and calls and
- Updating the internal directory.
- Diploma in Telecommunications Operations, Front Office Management, Customer Care or its equivalent from an institution recognized in Kenya preferably KNEC.
- Be fluent in both oral and written English and Swahili.
- Be excellent interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Have ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Good Public Relations Skills.
- Compliance with Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are required to apply online through KEPHIS website (www.kephis.org) by 31st January, 2019.
Use only one method of application: online through the KEPHIS website.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; duly filled employment application form, certified copies of the relevant certificates; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.