Receptionist/ Junior Consultant Job at Summit Recruitment
We are looking for a pleasant Receptionist/ Junior Consultant to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. The candidate will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
Key Responsibilities for the Receptionist/ Junior Consultant Job:
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Monitor office supplies, place orders when necessary and keep inventory of stock.
- Managing the Petty Cash and office expenses.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Answer telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook).
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning and printing.
Receptionist/ Junior Consultant Job Qualifications:
- BA in HR / Office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Proven experience as an office Receptionist, office assistant or relevant role.
- Must have a minimum of 1 – 2 years in customer care role.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Must have worked in a multi cultured environment.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Being a team player.
- Must be willing to commute to Karen.
How to Apply