Receptionist Job at Recours Four
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is a bottling plant manufacturing carbonated soft drinks in PET bottles in Nairobi, Kenya, seeks to recruit a Receptionist .The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, be flexible and be willing to assume a range of un anticipated assignments.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Front office management including guiding and welcoming visitors/customers, answering calls, responding to enquiries, taking/relaying messages etc.
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly, specifically make timely purchases of stationery supplies.
- Track movement of documents in and out of the organization.
- Provide additional general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Schedule and confirm appointments when needed.
- Detect what repairs and maintenance is needed in the office and follow up.
Requirements for the Receptionist Job
- Candidate should have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, be flexible and be willing to assume a range of unanticipated assignments. Candidate should appear professional at all times, with the ability to field calls from a diverse group of people.
- Under Graduate: Diploma in Administration, Office Management, Logistics or any other relevant field.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th November 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.