Clinic Assistant/ Receptionists Job at Kenya Medical Research Institute
A KEMRI –CCR Clinical Trials Research Project based in Thika is currently conducting clinical trials and is looking for motivated individuals to fill in the following positions:
Clinic Assistant/ Receptionists M/R 6
Location: Nairobi (1 position) and Thika (1 position)
Reports to: Study Coordinator.
To ensure that the front office is functioning in an effective and efficient manner.
Responsibilities for the Clinic Assistant/ Receptionists Job
- Maintains cleanliness and order of the front office
- Answers telephone and receives visitors and participants
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and deliveries
- Delivers items to other departments.
- Schedules and reschedules participants
- Maintains visitors book and clinic diary
- Maintains routine clerical records, logs and data and compiles routine reports
- Maintains order and security at the front office by noting incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
Clinic Assistant/ Receptionists Job Qualifications
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in front office management.
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of office telephone etiquette
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Working knowledge of IT skills
- Three years’ experience in front office management
Terms of Employment
Employment is on a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months.
Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How To Apply:
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates
- Must include a copy of Certificate of good conduct
- Must have KRA Certificate of Tax compliance
- Must have Clearance Certificate from HELB
- Must have credit reference Bureau Certificate
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 19th October, 2018