Records Management Assistant Job at National Environment Management Authority
The National Environment Management Authority (NEMA), is established under the Environmental Management and Co-ordination Act No. 8 of 1999 (EMCA) as the principal instrument of Government for the implementation of all policies relating to environment. EMCA 1999 was enacted against a backdrop of 78 sectoral laws dealing with various components of the environment, the deteriorating state of Kenya’s environment, as well as increasing social and economic inequalities, the combined effect of which negatively impacted on the environment.
Records Management Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring that letters are appropriately filed and marked to action officers.
- Controlling and opening of files and updating file index.
- Ensuring security and safety of information/files in the registry.
- Updating and maintaining up-to-date file movement records.
- Ascertaining the general cleanliness of the registry.
Requirements for the Records Management Assistant Job
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in any of the following fields: Record/Information Management, Information/Library Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Computer Applications
- Relevant Experience in Records Management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply