Records Management Internships, Internships in Kenya, Records Management Jobs, Information Science Jobs, KRA Internships
July to December 2019 Intake
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from fresh Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma graduates for its July to December 2019 Internship programme. This includes Law degree holders pursuing the Advocates Training program (Pupils) at the Kenya School of Law.
The program aims at providing the Youth an opportunity for on-the job experience to build upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employability and is open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority in the following discipline: Records Management
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
- Must have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between July 2018 and June 2019
- Must be available full time for the six months duration of the program
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience after graduation.
- The deadline for application is Friday 31st May 2019.
- All applications must be submitted online via the process below.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- Monthly Stipend payable is Kshs.15,000 and is subject to statutory deductions
- Once selected candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card and Bank Account Details.
How to Apply
KRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer