Records Management Officer Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
The Record Management Officer shall report to the Assistant Manager, Administration. The incumbent will implement the Corporation’s document management policy, to ensure that all records are properly secured, referenced, stored and available when needed on of security and transport regulations and policies.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Interpreting and implementing record management policies
- Developing and implementing record management systems
- Overseeing security and confidentiality of files and documents
- Applying appropriate technology in creation, retrieval, storage, archiving and sharing of documents to enable efficient use by relevant officers.
- Receiving, scanning and registering all incoming mail and distribute to relevant departments and staff and filing of hard copies in respective files.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a record of all file movements and ensure that all files requested for from the registry are returned within the set time.
- Ensuring that all outgoing mail is recorded and dispatched efficiently.
- Ensuring ease in retrieval of files
- Opening new files as required, maintaining a record of all files and records in use, and ensuring adherence to the records retention policy.
- Facilitating borrowing and transferring of documents from the Registry to the warehouse
- Postage Billing of the institutions
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least two (2) years’ relevant work experience in a similar role; and
- Diploma in Records Management or any business related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in records management or related field will be an added advantage
- Working experience in document management systems
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Professional ethics e.g. confidentiality
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.