Recruitment Coordinator Jobs, HR Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Brites Management Jobs
Nature of job: Full time
Salary Range: 40K-60K
- To handle International recruitment assignments.
- To source, screen candidates, conduct phone interviews, face to face/ oral interviews, do background and compliance checks
- Match the candidates to the clients’ needs.
- Develop a good understanding of companies, their work culture and the kind of talents required
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary and compensation and local recruitment laws
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media to attract qualified candidates
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates for the position
- Development of job descriptions, job specifications and drafting job advertisements as per the clients’ needs
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and administering tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the clients
- Working closely with sub-agencies to source for candidates
- Building and developing relationships with job seekers and employers
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Helping candidates with paper work, passport processing, medicals etc.
- Coordinating with the ministry of labour and embassies to facilitate travel arrangements
- Coordinating with the clients to facilitate contracts and visa processing
- Escorting candidates to the airport
- Keeping in touch with the candidates after they travel
- Sourcing for new business from Middle east
- 3-4 years’ experience as recruitment coordinator in a company that exports labour to middle east
- Degree/ Diploma in any field
- Good communication skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Interpersonal skills and a team player
- High levels of integrity
- Committed to duty –can get out of their way to complete an assignment
- Keen on details
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.