Regional Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, KTDA Jobs
REGIONAL ENGINEER – ONE (1) POSITION
Reporting to the Regional Manager administratively and to the Head of Maintenance technically, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating project and maintenance works for KTDA managed factories.
• Ensuring factories in their domain have developed and implemented maintenance programs:
• Overseeing efficient utilization of available energy resources in order to minimize their costs.
• Overseeing factory projects in the allocated factories.
• Carrying out machinery/process equipment audits in the factories and initiating contractor payment certificates.
• Training factory engineering staff/ recommend recruitment of wanting skills and assist factories in recruit interviews.
• Advising factory Boards of Directors on pertinent engineering issues during the monthly Board meetings;
• Provide on-site technical support.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering;
• A minimum of six (6) years relevant experience, two (2) of which should be at supervisory level;
• Be registered by the Engineering Board;
• Should have thorough knowledge of the relevant industry/sector as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector;
• Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals;
• Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines;
• Should have strong analytical and be result oriented;
• Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice;
• Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader;
• Must have ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines;
• Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills;
How to Apply
Apply online here [ https://www.ktdateas.com/recruitment ] on or before 1st November 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity