Regional Sales Manager Jobs, Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager.
- Contribute to sales strategy development.
- Set and achieve area sales revenue and collection targets.
- Supervise and mentor Sales Team.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Design and implement dealer/contractor schemes.
- Develop and execute specific plans to ensure sales revenue growth.
- Guide sales officers in cultivating business relationships.
- Investigate and address issues pertaining to underperforming customer accounts.
- Establish, maintain and expand new market opportunities.
- Collect customer feedback and conduct market research.
- Enforce adherence to credit control policies and procedures.
- Recommend painters’ and counter staff training programs as well as other promotional activities to enhance customer accounts retention and/ or loyalty.
- Identify training needs of sales team and recommend suitable training programs
- Supervise mentor, coach and appraise staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Over 4 years management relevant work experience in FMCG environment is required
- Good interpersonal, organizational, oral & written communication and leadership skills.
How To Apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com