Regional Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, NFT Consult Jobs
Reports to: Managing Director
Manages: 4 Sales Reps.
Region: Western & Rift Valley
Our client is social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect based animal protein. They manufactures and distributes Organic Fertilizer and Insect Based Animal Protein.
They are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will lead the sales team in covering the Western and Rift Valley regions in Kenya to sell organic agri-inputs and insect based animal protein to achieve required revenue and margins.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Lead all sales and marketing operations within the assigned region.
- Implement projects to grow the Organic fertilizer through direct sales and reseller sales channels by more than 10x
- Oversee sales of the organic insect based animal protein to feed millers.
- Optimize all aspects of sales operations, including customer acquisition, distribution, payment collection, and after-sales service to maximize profitability.
- Hire, manage and retain sales representatives to maximize their efficiency in achieving the required number of presentations and client visits
- Coach sales representatives on how to overcome blocks so as to increase the sales conversion ratio and retention of existing clients
- Recruit traders (resellers, agrovet distributors) to sell the Organic Fertilizer
- Manage revenue collections to minimize risk to the organization.
- Resolve challenges while selling and implementing projects and escalate to the manager any issues that he/she is not able to resolve
- Liaise with Operations teams to ensure timely delivery of products
- Degree or higher level education in an Agricultural related course
- Previous experience in significantly scaling up agri input sales
- >2 years’ experience in consultative B2B selling
- >3 years’ experience in building and managing sales teams, preferably in direct sales with a clear track record of high performance
- Aptitude for numbers and data-driven decision-making
- Knowledge of agricultural inputs market for small and medium-scale farmers preferred or ability to learn technical knowledge quickly
- Coachable – a desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
- Willingness to work outside of Nairobi and travel to support the sales team approx. 80% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license and min. 2 years driving experience
To apply please visit www.nftconsult.com , submit a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 10th October, 2019. Kindly indicate your salary expectations.