Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a leading solar home systems in Africa is looking to fill the position of a Regional Sales Manager to join their team.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills,
- Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation,
- Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us
before 14th February 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited