Regional Sales Manager Job at Reeds Africa Consult
Our client an industry leader in the Commercial Kitchen and Laundry Equipment in East Africa is looking to hire Regional Sales Manager. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that agreed targets are delivered in accordance with regional targets and manage sales representative team in the region
Regional Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall business of the region.
- To prepare for the business plan for the region responsible, including the budgeted numbers, profitability and revenue.
- Develop strategies and plans to expand market and improve market share in the region
- Accountable for the Profit & Loss Account for the region.
- Owns up distribution costs of the region. As the business head, have a matrix reporting with other functions reporting in to drive a customer focused organization
- Responsible for building distribution, coverage and overall market access of the business.
- Responsible for planning tactical initiatives to combat new entrants and competition.
- Plan Market Expansion and Business Expansion activities.
- Responsible for building capability into the region in people and systems.
- Manages relationship with key Customers, distributors, retailers and channel partners
- Explore and identify new sourcing avenues to increase business volumes.
- Develop BD Strategy for achieving the Targets & Business Forecasting.
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities in a B2B ecosystem.
- Developing Sales Strategy, Negotiations and Closures.
- Represent the company services to the top management on the client side.
- Build market and company intelligence to create a breakthrough in large corporates.
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities.
- Conducts market research and develops BD plans for the sector and guide team on changing market scenarios and insights.
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders.
- Analyze trends and results in the emerging market and builds sales strategies.
Qualifications for the Regional Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related course
- At least 10 years’ experience with 5 years on a senior management level.
- Proven track record of securing profitable new business.
- Well experience into Service sales/ concept sales.
- Experience of managing sales team.
- Possess excellent commercial understanding ability.
- Confident presenter.
- Be a good networker and be results-driven, self-motivated and self-discipline. Maturity to handle, recruit and motivate the team.
- Should be able to take responsibility of monthly numbers and deliver the same
- Maintain good relationship with clients as well as associations
How to Apply
All applications on the link below before 5th October 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted