Registered Clinical Officer III Jobs, Medical Jobs, Makueni County Jobs
Terms of Service: Four (4) months renewable Contract
- Be the leader of clinical services and ensure proper patient management is done in line with the National guidelines
- Ensure weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings (MDTs) are held to discuss complicated cases and minutes are available
- Conduct bi-annual quality improvement initiative in line with KHQIF and take lead in implementation of targeted interventions and develop action plan for poorly performing indicators
- Conduct monthly continuous medical education for site staff and ensure the site attends central site CME
- Develop a site work plan for TB/HIV services in line with Annual Work Plan and CHS scope of work Implement differentiated care model leading to 100 % of stable clients enrolled.
- Ensure the minimum package of TB/HIV care is implemented in line with the National guidelines Strengthen TB screening in every visit, support TB diagnosis /DR TB surveillance by use of gene expert and provide IPT to all eligible clients leading to over 95% uptake and completion.
- Take the lead in attainment of the priority indicators for HIV care and Treatment, PMTCT, PITC and TB/HIV program
- Ensure integration of ART services in TB clinic and MCH Strengthen quality of HIV care and treatment services for leading to 100% ART uptake, 100% viral load testing, 90% viral suppression and PREP to all eligible clients.
- Ensure complete documentation and timely reporting
- Report all suspected adverse drug reactions.
- Conduct any other duty as maybe prescribed by the supervisors
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from recognized institution
- Be a registered member of the Clinical Officers Council
- Possess a valid practicing license from the Clinical Officers’ Council
- Certificate in Computer Applications Skills from a recognized institution
- Academic and Professional Certificates copies to be attached
- Training in HIV course is an added advantage
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 3rd June, 2019.
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.