JOB GROUP ‘H’-30 posts
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail; assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes; providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated Management of a Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs; referring patients and clients appropriately; facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans; maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care; ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and collecting and compiling data.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have; –
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized Institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply
Fill in theOnline Application Form after reading the instructions inside the form. CLICK HERE for Online Application Form, and attach certificates/ testimonials,
Fill in a physical Application Form and drop it at the Mombasa County Public Service Board Office at Betting Control Building, Mombasa or via postal mail/ courier service, and attach certificates/ testimonials. For this form CLICK HERE.
All Applications should reach the Mombasa County Public Service Board offices at Betting & Control Building, Mombasa on or before Friday 8th March 2019 by 4.30 p.m.
In case you need more guidance on how to fill the form, don’t hesitate to call our PR & Communication Office on the numbers provided.
Mombasa County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.