Registration Officer Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, PCPB Jobs
This is the entry position for this cadre. The officer at this level will work under supervision and guidance of a senior officer.
- Evaluating technical/scientific information for registration;
- Implementing guidelines and procedures for registration;
- Preparing draft assessment reports on pesticide registration;
- Monitoring physical chemical trials for registration;
- Carrying out completeness checks on technical dossiers;
- Preparing physical chemical trial permits;
- Assessing and recommending for approval pesticide labels;
- Packaging and advertisement; and
- Verifying imports/exports;
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Agriculture, Horticulture, Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications skills;
- Fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
Key competencies and skills
- Planning skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Strong communication and reporting skills;
- Interpersonal skills; and
- Team player.
How To Apply
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their applications by hard copy giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V., copies of certificates, national ID and testimonials and addresses of three referees.
The applications should be addressed to:-
The Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary
P.O. Box 13794-00800
Applications should be received on or before 29th October, 2019.
Pest Control Products Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, those from marginalized and minority communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.