Relationship Manager, Corporate Medical Job at Jubilee Insurance
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Relationship Manager, Corporate – Medical Department. The role reports to the Customer Service, Underwriting & IPMI Manager, Medical Department.
The job holder will be accountable for retention of existing business, replacement of lost business, new business, profitability, all to the targets set by maintaining and growing the relationship with the clients and intermediaries through the provision of excellent Customer Experience.
Responsibilities for the Relationship Manager, Corporate Medical Job
- End to end proactive management of Intermediaries/clients Relationships within assigned portfolio of schemes
- Ensure top notch customer experience is provided to intermediaries/clients at all times while working closely with other departments
- Contribute to the growth of the portfolio (topline) to the set annual targets through retention, acquisition of new business and renewals
- Responsible for obtaining and providing correct market intelligence on renewal/new business to ensure it is correctly/competitively priced
- Proactively manage and reduce all costs including cost controls for adverse performing schemes
- Support on excess and premium collection
- Adhere to all the processes, procedures and controls set parameters. Full compliance of Jubilee Insurance non solicitation policy and maintain high integrity level
- Train and Increase uptake of all automation initiatives by clients/intermediaries and having gained comprehensive understanding of the same
- Demonstrate Team work/spirit and continued personal development Any other duties that may be assigned by the management
- Passionate, goal driven and results oriented
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Creative, and Continuous Innovation with pragmatic problem solving skills
- Ownership, commitment and team spirit
- Customer Focus and market awareness
- Ability to give attention to detail & multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize & deliver within set timelines
- Personal and professional ethics
- Health Benefits Plan Management
- Sales and Customer Service
- Strong IT Skills and database administration
- Presentation and public speaking skills
Relationship Manager, Corporate Medical Job Qualifications
- University Graduate in business related degree com/Finance/Business Administration/Insurance Option/Marketing, or economics)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite & packages (word, excel, PowerPoint and vision)
- Professional insurance qualifications – CII/COP (Gen and Medical Papers) an added advantage
- COP (Medical & Gen Paper)
- Knowledge of actisure package – added advantage
- 2-3 yrs experience in the insurance industry preferably in client servicing. Experience in handling SME/Corporate clients/portfolio is a must. Sales experience with a high closing ratio and excellent report writing, communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above before 24th August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.