The role holder will be responsible for providing world class Relationship Management to High Net Worth individuals (HNW), developing new relationships and maintaining already existing relationships, by engaging and uncovering the needs of this Business Sector Clients and providing them with the appropriate products and excellent customer service.
- Drive profitable revenue and volume growth from a portfolio of HNW customers with a focus on new acquisitions, deepening of existing customer relationships and cross selling thereby increase market and customer share of wallet within KCB.
- Achieve sales targets for new accounts, assets and liabilities by establishing/ recruiting new banking relationships; managing and growing existing banking relationships with High Net Worth individuals.
- Conduct needs analysis for existing and potential customers to determine their financial planning needs through proactive customer engagement; compile customer reports including cross sell opportunities identified and following through for closure to determine sales progress against agreed targets.
- Work closely with Branch Managers / Advantage Centre Managers to manage and execute innovative micro – marketing plans in the Branch / Centre. Be the Advantage Banking Champion in order to create customer product awareness and offer financial advisory services based on the proposition.
- Manage HNW customer requests and transactions in compliance to KCB operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance to operational risk and frauds.
- Manage HNW customer portfolio at risk and monitor account migration and provisions to ensure that they are within set acceptable business levels.
- Keep current on business trends and competitor offerings by gathering market intelligence on loans and accounts to maintain a competitive edge. Create a lead base of external target market.
- Resolve to closure customers complaints and follow up to determine if complaints were handled satisfactorily.
- Degree in a Business related field from an institution recognized by Commission of Higher Education.
- Possession of professional qualification in AKIB, ACCA, CPA (K) or MBA will be added advantage.
- Must have at least 6 years’ experience in General banking, and 2 years’ of which should be at management level experience in an Affluent / HNW service sector.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Sales, Personal / Business or Retail Banking.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Relationship Management with a proven track record of HNW client acquisition and management
- At least 2 years’ experience in Credit Analysis and Administration; Banking Operations, Customer Service; Risk and Rigour (Cash, Clearing, Accounts and Administration).
- Good understanding of Risk, Credit policies and procedures is essential.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 12th February, 2019.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable