Relationship Officer Jobs, Banking Jobs, Insurance Jobs, GA Kenya Jobs
To Create, Manage and fulfil the relationships with Financial Institutions including banks, micro finances and credit institutions with Insurance penetration to grow premiums.
- Create and Manage the existing relationships with the Financial Institutions on board, including growing and serving all banks under one’s portfolio.
- Ensure good synergy between the Underwriting Units and Business Development
- Make regular visits to bank branches in order to establish key relations with Relationship Managers and Branch Managers and grow and service business through this distribution channel.
- Answer and manage all requests that come through the bank on insurance requirements.
- Analyse the daily marketing report on the Banc assurance premium booked and incorporating market analysis data and intelligence.
- Play an integral role in developing Service Level Agreements with banks and ensuring they are correctly executed.
- Hold joint meeting with banks to visit clients seeking insurance requirements for credit facilities.
- Train bank staff on the various insurance products available for credit facilities.
- Develop an effective data sharing system between the bank and insurance provider to guarantee prompt service to bank clients.
- Monitor and Increase the strike rate to close quotations on a monthly basis.
- Graduate in relevant marketing degree.
- Certification in a professional qualification
- Insurance products knowledge.
- Good Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, People Skills, Teamwork Skills, and Self-Supervising.
- 4 years’ Experience.
How To Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to email@example.com indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 24th June, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.