Relationship Officer Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Kenya Orient Jobs
The position is responsible for the development of new business through recruitment of new accounts and growth of the dormant accounts assigned to them. The relationship officer is the key driver of delivering new business and ensuring growth of new accounts through service and retention.
Focus Area Key Tasks
- Acquiring and developing new keyaccounts
- Reactivating and growing dormantaccounts
- KOILBrand & Products
- Leading in development of business partners profit story
- Ensure clients are constantly updated on progress.
- Ensure top notch customer experience is provided to assigned business partners
- Ensuring training and increased uptake initiatives by business partners of all automation
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s credit policy
- Support in collecting revenue from key accounts
- Loss Ratio
- Proactively drive quality of business and ensure achievement of set business mix target
- Product Mix
- Responsible for obtaining and providing the correct marketing intelligence to inform product development/customization and pricing
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in business related course (Insurance Option, Marketing, Business Administration, and Finance) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- COP OR CII (ongoing) or local equivalent (IIK) (ongoing).
- 2 (two) years’ experience within insurance industry or related fields
Competencies & Skills
- Relationship building for influence
- Customer serviceorientation
- Industry knowledge
- Selling–Prospecting& pipemanagement
- Effective communication
- Grit – Go getter
- Understanding route tomarket
- Key account management
- Strong persuasion
How To Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly Click Here and apply on or before Friday, July 26th 2019.