Relationship Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Communication Jobs, Brighter Africa Jobs
You will be responsible for the acquisition of new business within the assigned sales locations by aggressively approaching prospective customers with the aim of winning new business and cross selling to existing customers
RELATIONSHIP OFFICER Kshs 20,000 (Kiambu,Ukunda,Kwale)
- Marketing of New and existing products
- Advising clients on various services and products
- Developing and maintaining professional customer relationships
- Performing as key contact to selected customer relationship under client guidance
- Initiating apt activities to ensure on time and schedules response to customers
- Providing assistance to clients to attain approvals of new loans
- Conducting evaluation of clients account
- Collections of due loans and arrears.
- Should have at least 6 months’ experience in financial institution.
- Have knowledge in credit field.
- Sufficient knowledge in Marketing.
- Detail Oriented.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply:
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Relationship Officer” on the subject line to reach us on or before 28th September 2019.