Renal Clinical Nurse Job at Aga Khan Hospital
Responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care by providing quality services with special focus on Care of renal patients.
Qualifications for the Renal Clinical Nurse Job
- Diploma in Community health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Higher Diploma in Renal Care from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya
- At least two years of experience in renal care nursing
- Certification in BLS or ACLS will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 18th September, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”