Requirement Analyst Job at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Requirement Analyst. The hiring company is a reputable renewable energy in Kampala, Uganda.
The requirements analyst or engineer is the individual who has the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
The requirements analyst serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
A requirements analyst is involved at some level throughout the entire system or software development life cycle. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and verifying the fulfillment of all requirements.
Requirement Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and work-flow analysis, and/or viewpoints
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable
for use by the developers
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
- Participate in requirements prioritization
Qualifications for the Requirement Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or any related field
- 1-2 years experience.
- Concrete understanding of the software development life cycle
- Able to collect business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Interviewing and listening skills
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms theat augument textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages
- Experience with ERP systems and understands it’s key functionality
- Experience with Linux OS
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3340”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3340 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 11 May 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.