Research Assistant Jobs, Health & Safety Jobs, Public Health Jobs, Medical Jobs, HRH Kenya Jobs
The Human Resources for Health (HRH) Kenya is a Mechanism funded by the Presidents Emergency Fund
for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Implemented by IntraHealth International Inc. and its partners AMREF Health Africa and Strathmore
University Business School (SBS), the mandate of HRH/Kenya is to strengthen health workforce
management to achieve improved health outcomes.
The purpose of this assignment is to conduct a Midterm Evaluation of the HRH Kenya Mechanism to
document impact, draw lessons and develop strategies and action plans for enhanced interventions. In
addition, the study will provide crucial information on HR data demand and use in each county and how
these have influenced HR-related planning, budgeting and decision making while comparing maturation
scores at midterm and baseline. The study will take place in 24 counties.
Duration of the contract:
This is a temporary contract which will last from August 29th to September 30th, 2019 (Maximum
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend a 3 day training
- Compile materials and tools required for data collection
- Data collection in the field
- Compile and submit all data collected to project staff
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus minimum 1 year of relevant research experience
• Experience with study design, data collection, data analysis/interpretation and reporting
• Experience working with the MOH and Kenya counties
• A proven record as a self-managed researcher
• Proficient verbal and written communication in English and local languages
• Willingness to travel (20%) to the counties and institutions where the clients and providers
Level of Effort:
• A maximum of 14 days is allocated for this SOW.
How to Apply:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or before Thursday August 22 , 2019.