Research Assistants Internships, Internships In Kenya, Jobs In Thika, KEMRI Jobs
A KEMRI –CCR Clinical Trials Research Project based in Thika is currently conducting clinical trials and is looking for motivated individuals to fill in the following positions:
The internship programme will be for six (6) months renewable once.
- Timely collection of quality data from patients’ charts
- Verify quality of data by comparing abstracted data to source documents
- Ensure facilities have adequate data collection tools and request necessary supplies for the project
- Liaise with the health facility staff to ensure project activities are conducted as scheduled
- Providing project management team with regular feedback on field activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
Education and experience qualifications
- College diploma in nursing, health records or any health related field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application together with their detailed CV to the recruitment officer through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12th June, 2019. A stipend will be offered.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.