Reservations Sales & Operations Agent Jobs, Reservations Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Tours Travel Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the tourism industry is currently looking to hire a Reservations/Sales/Operations Agent.
- Guest communication
- Finding new leads for business
- Maintain booking data
- General office operations and any other duties that may be given from time to time, example camp supplies purchases, arranging logistics and maintaining inventory of camp supplies.
- Must have at least 2 years of reservations/travel planning experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing. This entails strong listening skills and the ability to convey information in a structured, clear and concise way.
- You are able to work under pressure and handle crisis situations in a calm manner, enabling you to act and communicate clearly and confidently in challenging situations.
- You are highly self-organized, with a high level of attention to detail
How to Apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com