Officer – Resolutions Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Finance Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Job Ref: MN 7830
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
Reporting to the Senior Officer – Resolution, the incumbent will provide support to the divisional head in the Resolution Function to enhance depositors’ confidence through prompt and efficient resolution of troubled institutions.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Tracing, preserving and realizing assets of the institutions at the best market value for the benefit of depositors and creditors.
- Reviewing loan files for purposes of resolving cases
- Undertaking negotiations to resolve debts for Debt Negotiation and Asset Realization Committee (DNARC) decision
- Preparing investments profiles and schedules to Investment Committee
- Implementing Board decisions and Audit recommendations
- Collating and submitting debtors profile to Credit Reference Bureaus (CRB) in accordance with the law
- Preparing depositors payoff/reimbursements
- Preparing and paying dividends to depositors, creditors and other service providers
- Realizing of securities for the institutions
- Preparing for cases and attendance of court sessions
- Providing Custodian Services for securities and other assets
- Filling of statutory returns with the Registrar of Companies
- Preparing of financial management reports
- Preparing and implementing the winding up process of institutions
- Four (4) years’ work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or its relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in a relevant professional field;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- IT skills
- Negotiation skills
- Professional ethics e.g. confidentiality Planning and coordination
- Organizational skills
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.