Resource Mobilization Director Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.166,780 – 322,040 p.m. (CSG 4)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable or Local Agreement
- served for two (2) years at the grade of Senior Deputy Director, Resource Mobilization Job Group S/CSG 5 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Economics and Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or any other equivalent qualification from a University recognized in Kenya;
- a Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Finance, accounting, Project Planning Management, Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification from a University recognized in Kenya;
- a Certificate in any of the following: Public Debt Management, International Relations and Diplomacy, Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Debt Management Performance Assessment, Debt Sustainability Analysis, Macro Economic Analysis and Modeling, Financial Modeling/Reporting, Public Debt Restructuring or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- experience in negotiations and Foreign Aid Management;
- a certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- demonstrated professional competence and managerial capabilities; and
- demonstrated clear understanding of national development goals and objectives, values and principles of governance.
An officer at this level will manage the Resource Mobilization function. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- providing leadership and management of the Resource Mobilization function of the Public Debt Management Office;
- development and implementation of public borrowing, donor aid management policies, strategies and operations;
- implementing the harmonization, alignment and coordination of aid effectiveness in line with international treaties;
- coordinating the preparation and consolidation of the annual budget estimates for external and domestic borrowing including grants from development partners;
- implementing policies and strategies for strengthening donor, creditor and investor relations to promote commitment to Government development agenda; and
- monitoring, reviewing and coordinating the implementation of recommendations of debt and aid financed program mission reports on bottlenecks, challenges and opportunities.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019